Our HLAA chapter wants to start 2020 off hearing from you.
- How can we better meet your needs?
- What kind of talks, presentations and activities would you like to see from us?
- What would like to see our chapter do differently?
Come January 18, 2020 from 10:00 AM to Noon at the Sanderson Community Center, 5709 South 1500 West in Taylorsville. The Sanderson Community Center offers great accommodations, the hearing loop and live captioning.
Support groups can be an important part of the hearing loss journey, offering mentors and resources. See recent articles:
- By Gael Hannan – Peer Mentoring for Hearing Loss Success
- By Shari Eberts – Why Audiologist Should Recommend Peer Support
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.